Intrigued by these works.

Tiptoe jan 2009

Game Piece 2011

Pendulum Book 2011

Poof 2009
These works have something but I do not what. A few days ago I came across this, I couldn't get them out of my head. Every time I look, I discover something new, I'll scan them. Therefore,I will show them to you.
The works are made by Betsy Walton and James Yellena.More here.

Deze werken hebben iets maar ik weet niet wat.Een aantal dagen geleden stuitte ik hierop, ze lieten me niet los.Iedere keer ontdek ik iets nieuws, ik blijf ze aftasten. Daarom moest ik ze jullie laten zien. De werken zijn gemaakt door Betsy Walton en Yellena James. Hier meer.

7 reacties:

  1. They are intriguing indeed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat snap ik
    prachtige dromerige sfeer
    ook ik blijf kijken en ontdek steeds meer
    dat huisje
    geworteld
    ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Patrice,ja dat huisje daar begon het mee..en mooi die dieptes erin.

      Delete
  3. ... heel inspirerend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great I don't know their work. I love all the little details like the red dots and angles! how are you? hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,long time ago..i'm also hooked at these works becuase you have to look twice and then you even see much more! Everything is allright!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)