Also in Germany !





























I'm proud to show you a little preview.
The interview about me and my work has also appeared in Germany! 
In a German Magazine " we love living " no 3 up to 8 pages !!


Thank you for your attention and sending me the magazine,Ariane!

Trots een klein voorproefje.
Het interview over mij en mijn werk is ook in Duitsland verschenen!
In een Duits tijdschrift dat heet "We love livingnr 3
maar liefst  8 pagina's!


Dank je voor je opmerkzaamheid en het toesturen van het blad, Ariane!

6 reacties:

  1. congratulations!! I hope I'll still get the magazine! :) mano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuk voor je!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ingrid !!! It's a nice workplace !!!
    xxx
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sophie!! xxx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)