My sisters exhibition.


Elephant on stiletto heels,1997, Oil on canvas.78,8 " x 59,1 "















Xenia and Femke




























We went to the exhibition of my sister, Femke van den Brand, today.
In Den Bosch in the Stok-Kruithuis.
Lovely weather and wonderful to see the work of my sister again.
Beautiful work,I am proud of her!

Above a picture of a large painting.
Elephant on stiletto heels,1997, Oil on canvas.78,8 " x 59,1 "
This painting is hanging at our home. We bought it years ago.
Femke will send some pictures of her recent work.
Couldn't photograph them busy around there.

The expostion lasts until July 14. Facebook page : Kijk op Stok


0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)