Some things this week.










I picked some lovely flowers.
Made rosehip jam..for the first time they appeared in my garden.
So I had to try.

Today I wanted to go to my studio..to work but I couldn't concentrate on my embroidery.Maybe next time.
Outside it was beautiful weather...
I wish..my Love....

Lovely Yvonne from Following Breadcrumps wrote something about my work.
Thank you so much,Yvonne!

I also got a card, I love it when I still get them,from a friend of my Love. 
Reminding 1 october it would be his birthday.

2 reacties:

  1. Hele mooie bloemen! Hoe smaakt de jam? Wat een mooie kleur rood/oranje in je foto's! Nu even 't linkje volgen en lezen ;-) X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ingrid,
    rosehip jam... how does it taste?
    This card. Must be from an empathetic, attentive friend.

    Love to you
    xo Ariane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)